Ready for any data
Easily view online Geospatial Data ESRI and OGC Mapping Services, File Based Formats, Draw and Edit Vector Data
GeoData Explorer is full featured and we have a big roadmap of additional enhancements and new capabilities coming Performance that delivers. Vector Tile basemaps and overlays and transparency/opacity slider for data. Real time savings and enables more access to data
Jam Packed with Useful Features
Easy to use ! Easy to collect efficient data with forms with different data types
Attach photos, videos, audio notes, documents to location
Also available for Windows Desktop, Ubuntu Linux and Mac OSX
Forms are advanced with ability to have different field types, required fields, validation rules, and app supports collecting Points, Lines and Polygons
Attaching unlimited content (Photos, Videos, Audio notes, Documents, already taken photos/videos) to collected records as well as switching between projects and forms
Data is sent to our secure dashboard and database.
Dashboard has advanced form builder and wizard
App also includes form editor for tweaking forms and quickly adding additional fields to capture.
Forms designs can be shared amoung teams.
From their data can be exported in SHP, KML, GeoJSON and in near future additional formats and capabilities like: GeoPackage GPKG, CSV/TSV, SQLite and DWG/DXF and DGN. As well as reproject data to whatever coordinate system users need.
As well as built advanced PDF Reports with media
The App supports navigating back to records and pulling up forms/records by clicking on the map.
GNSS Metadata is stored with the data
Full GIS Editor is included for drawing Points, Lines and Polygons and editing them as well.
Who is Orange Maps Collector app for?
Electric, Fiber Optic, Cable, Phone, Water and Wastewater, Natural Gas offline mapping and access to OGC and ESRI Mapping Services make it perfect for utility agencies.
Rescue and Recovery Damage Assessments Coordination and Planning
Real Property and Facility Asset Management
Asset management and mapping
Any level of Government tons of uses for the app.
Monitor environmental conditions, manage resources and assets, perform analysis and print ready maps
Community Health Services
Real Estate Appraiser
Defense and Intelligence
Perfect for your precision managed Agriculture and large farms.
Use the drawing tool and feature creation to tag information about locations.
View color panchromatic imagery and near infrared from many web services
Ready to get started?
Download the app from your app store or contact us for custom builds and versions. For Windows, we have Windows MSI and EXE builds in addition to the Windows Store APPX
We would love to hear from you
Please feel free to suggest features, enhancements, ideas or data to include
Features Coming Soon:
Tech Maven Geospatial is actively developing and supporting this app and has a large Roadmap of additional features and capabilities will be developed. We also encourage you to send us feedback.
planned future features are:
We make no promise or commitment to have these features available by any time, however, we have a large list of new features and enhancements logged in our application lifecycle management system
- No Dashboard Option and have everything done in the app for clients with restrictions on data being uploaded to the cloud.
- Reproject Vector Data that’s NOT in Geographic WGS84 and possibly support unzipped shp and filegdb
- GL JSON Styling Tool and Load your own vector tile stylesheet
- Integration with Open Street Map (OSM) Overpass API
- Integration with other online services for Points of Interest and Location Data: FourSquare API
- Street Level Photo from Bing, Google and Mappilary
- Recent Satellite Photos from Digital Globe, Planet and ESA Sentinel and Others
- Orthophoto-Aerials, Obliques and other data from NearMap and Geomni
- Options to have richer forms with conditional logic and other powerful features
- GeoFencing with Alerts/Notifications
- Range Rings and other distance calculations
- Social Location Sharing
- Support for OGC WFS-T Web Feature Service Transactional – from dashboard not from app.
- Request an Area of Interest for offline GeoPackage or MBTiles for Raster and Vector Data.
- Support for additional file types and data formats
- GeoServer REST API – for requesting raster imagery to be served or large vector data to be served or converted
- Other Routing and Search services
- Additional Analysis features and functionality like Point in Polygon and intersection
- Additional Export features like OGC GPKG, SHP, SQLite.
- Showing Other references data Layers
and Much Much More…..
We also develop custom apps and solutions and consulting, project management and systems architecture and geospatial data services like map tiling and data conversion. Please contact us regarding your requirements.
Mobile/Desktop GIS Mapping Editing App
If you are looking for an application that’s more centered around full blown GIS with more formats, editing existing data and creating new data and performing analysis. Please check out http://geodataexplorer.world